Verbannen van howrses omdat ik multiaccounts heb.

Praat hier over alles wat te maken heeft met Howrse!
love paarden

Verbannen van howrses omdat ik multiaccounts heb.

Bericht door love paarden » 15-09-2012 09:57

Ik heb multiaccounts volgens howrse maar dat is helemaal niet zo! En dus ben ik onschuldig verbannen voor 2 maanden!
HELP MIJ IK BEN VERBANNEN TOT 2 NOVEMBER EN BEN HET NU AL BEU!

Jossje

Bericht door Jossje » 15-09-2012 13:55

Dit is niet de plaats voor dit bericht en ik denk ook dat we het na de eerste keer dat je het poste ook al snapten. het is niet nodig om het overal te posten en kan ook vervelend zijn voor andere gebruikers.
groetjes Jossje moderator nlhowrseforum.
als je hier vragen over hebt kun je me altijd mailen.
Birds can fly away from danger
I am doomd to stay and face it
I♥Momo♥Karamel♥bem_bem♥LaDy♥Lmiris
www.fantasyforum.forum2go.nl

http://nl.howrse.com/joueur/fiche/?id=434980

LaDy

Bericht door LaDy » 15-09-2012 15:22

haha we weten het nu wel hoor xD
Io amo tutti coloro che dolce e piacevole, in modo da

JennaJaphbype

Test, just a test

Bericht door JennaJaphbype » 02-02-2013 12:53

Hello. And Bye.

ghafwdibur

fall office http://www.onlinebeatssite.co.uk/beats-by-d

Bericht door ghafwdibur » 07-11-2013 12:16

short ugg In the US, the current scare has ended mad cow disease. Government agents have seized a lot more than 200 sheep in Vermont, suspected to become infected with a similar illness.
michael kors sale Rush Limbaugh asked a court Monday to listen to his claim that investigators violated his privacy by seizing his medical records and asked that this records not be released.The conservative radio host is not treated for his health conditions because the state seized his charts and files a few weeks ago and intimidated his doctors, the court petition said.Prosecutors have said they may be investigating whether Limbaugh obtained and used prescription painkillers illegally. Typically, such records couldn't survive released until a criminal investigation ends and charges are filed.Limbaugh's rights have been scrupulously protected during the investigation, Palm Beach State Attorney spokesman Mike Edmondson said Monday.Limbaugh's petition wants a court hearing within 3 days."No citizen would want these highly personal details to be held by minions with the state to finger through inside their leisure. Nor would any sane person wish his medical diagnosis and medical prescriptions to get widely published on television shows, tabloid newspapers, Websites and the like," the petition says.Limbaugh's attorney, Roy Black, has accused their state Attorney's Office of having political motives for the investigation. Black did not return an unscheduled visit late Monday.Limbaugh surprised listeners to his radio show in October by announcing he was entering drug rehab. His announcement came days after news reports in regards to the criminal investigation surfaced.
cheap gucci handbags Merck, the pharmaceutical company that ran the rock-climbing ads that Pons referred to, said in a statement to CBS News, "We did wish to portray that the challenges of HIV may be managed and that they could be overcome."
bottes ugg pas cher From the start, this has been a heavyweight fight: First lady Hillary Clinton versus Ny Mayor Rudy Giuliani. But now there may be another contender, reports CBS News Correspondent Diana Olick."We are considering some of the most recent independent polls that are suggesting that a majority of New York voters would like to have somebody else in the race," said The big apple Rep. Rick Lazio.Lazio is a pro-choice, four-term Republican congressman, assistant majority leader and part of the House banking committee. Last fall, Republicans asked him to bow out from the Senate race in favor of the guy he calls a celebrity candidate, Mayor Guiliani. "You are certainly not a celebrity. How could you win against Hillary Clinton?" Lazio was asked. "I think you have got to ask New Yorkers if they want entertainment or they need good government," he was quoted saying.Giuliani is famous for cleaning up New York City, but Lazio notes he is not well-known, nor well-liked outside the city. Statewide, his sometimes vindictive personality and political tactics are infamous."I'm simply a really nice guy with a great love of life. I get along with everyone," Giulian has stated.But he doesn't get in addition to New York's Conservative Party over differences on abortion. No Republican in 25 years has won statewide office without that endorsement. This month, that party's leader asked Lazio to get back in the race. "It is an enormous challenge, however it is a challenge for the New York public as much as for me," Lazio said. "This is really a tough decision for me since i have to decide with my heart and my head . If I had to make this decision just with my heart, I'd already be running." Lazio says he'd chance a positive campaign and says he's watching John McCain closely. If the reform-minded underdog can win Sc, Lazio says it could tip the balance between his head with his fantastic heart.© 2000 CBS Worldwide Inc. All Rights Reserved
uggs pas cher The $1.6 billion Bellagio Resort has opened in Vegas. CBS News Correspondent David Dow reports that the Bellagio plans to offer both culture and craps.Within the Bellagio, guests can gamble just steps away from an art gallery featuring such masters as Monet. They're able to also dine in Picasso's restaurant, where instances of the artist's work wait the wall.Rates in the resort range from $150 to $6,000 a night. "$6,000 a night will get you a remarkably lovely villa with three bedrooms, a personal backyard, private pools, your own fitness center, your own beauty salon, and your own media room with all the current fancy electronic gadgets you could possibly want," says Bellagio Second in command Alan Feldman.However, not all is for the high rollers. There is a whole portion of nickel slot machines.The resort opened at approximately 10:30 p.m. on Thursday night as increasing numbers of than 1,500 invited guests paid $1,000 each with a benefit for The Foundation Fighting Blindness. While guests were entertained inside the resort, thousands of onlookers were treated to some fireworks and water display featuring 1,000 fountains.The opening kicked off with the inauguration of the Fountains of Bellagio, an amazing water show set to music. The fountains inside the 11-acre lake in front of the resort sprayed water 240 feet up in spectacular choreographed programs.But high winds gusting, the water soaked the crowds, sending VIPs running for cover.The hit of the evening was the sight of the fountains flashing as well as a recording of Gene Kelly singing Singin' while it is raining. As the waters sprayed the crowd, one onlooker came up with the perfect line: "How appropriate," she said. The accommodation, which replicates a Tuscan village, is 36 stories and possesses 3,025 rooms.
short ugg Picketing police officers marched to City Hall through the site of the Democratic National Convention on Friday after federal marshals began monitoring whether they were impeding efforts to transform the sports arena in a staging ground for John Kerry's nomination.A couple of hundred officers — chanting "contracts now!" and "Tommy" — paraded toward City Hall. Some sat at the table in the city plaza, sending an email that they wanted to continue contract talks with Mayor Thomas M. Menino. Boston cannabis been working without a contract for about two years.U.S. District Court Judge Joseph L. Tauro had warned pickets led from the Boston Police Patrolmen's Association to halt blocking people or vehicles from entering the work site at the FleetCenter. Five U.S. marshals sent by Tauro to observe whether pickets followed his orders patrolled the site Friday.Work at the FleetCenter was supposed to start Tuesday, but the police union and its allies surrounded workers and trucks which have tried to enter the site, shouting their way to "go home" and physically waiting in their way. Most turned away. The union denied what has actions constituted unlawful intimidation, and Tauro said although not tolerate it.The picket line had dwindled in numbers and receded for the edges of the entrances. Police association president Thomas J. Nee said no immediate picketing was planned for out of doors the convention center."I have no need for no stinkin' marshals in my town," Nee said. "We are already denied our constitutional rights with a federal judge."Menino has been under increasing pressure to reach an agreement with the police union.The $14 million project will prepare the sector for the convention July 26-29. An excursion for news media scheduled for Tuesday has been postponed until June 29.

ghafwdibur

minuend locale mini ugg boots on sale

Bericht door ghafwdibur » 08-11-2013 22:34

black uggs American Christian anger continued to mount Friday contrary to the U.S.-installed and funded government of Afghanistan, which includes put a man on trial for converting from Islam to Christianity.Christian lobby groups are urging President George W. Bush to complete more to save Abdul Rahman, a 41-year-old former medical aid worker who faces the death penalty under Afghanistan's Islamic laws for learning to be a Christian.Rahman's trial, which started last week, has fired passions in conservative Muslim Afghanistan and highlighted a conflict of values between Afghanistan and its Western backers — notably American Christians who cheered the Bush administration when it toppled the oppressive Taliban regime.The chief judge using the man defended the court's autonomy Friday amid reports the person could be freed."That there should be also such a trial is an outrage. How can we congratulate ourselves for liberating Afghanistan in the rule of jihadists only to be ruled by radical Islamists who kill Christians?" Family Research Council president Tony Perkins said inside a statement."Americans have not given their lives in order that Christians can be put to death," he explained.Such sentiments are spreading through Christian radio stations, Web sites and blogs, stoked by traditional conservative media such as National Review magazine.National Review Online quoted Chuck Colson, an old Nixon White House official that is now a Christian preacher, as saying:"I have supported the Bush administration's foreign policy because I came to believe that the best way to stop Islamo-fascism was your clients' needs democracy," Colson said. "But if we can't guarantee fundamental religious freedoms inside the countries where we establish democratic reforms, then the whole credibility of our foreign policy is thrown into serious question."If Rahman is executed, political experts agree, Bush could have alienated his most loyal core constituency — Christian conservatives."The Bush administration just can't let this happen. They have to stop this place way or the other. It would create a mockery of much of what President Bush has said about our creation of a new democracy in Afghanistan," said Larry Sabato of the University of Virginia, an analyst of American politics. no previous page next 1/2
ugg classic mini The Israeli defense minister ordered ground forces to advance to the Gaza border Saturday in response to Hamas rocket fire, a security official said.Defense Minister Shaul Mofaz gave the transaction after consulting with his security chiefs, the official said on condition of anonymity as they is not authorized to set of the contents of the meeting.The defense minister ordered a "crushing" blow on Gaza, CBS News correspondent Robert Berger reports.The forces would concentrate opposite northern Gaza, where 21 rockets were fired at Israeli border towns overnight, the state run said.Israel Radio said Mofaz also thought we would continue targeting Hamas militants from the air.Inside a first response Saturday, Israel fired missiles at several suspected Hamas weapons workshops in Gaza and sealed free airline Bank and Gaza.The overnight rocket barrage was the very first since Israel pulled out of Gaza nearly a fortnight ago. Israel has said it will display "zero tolerance" for attacks on its towns after the withdrawal.There were no immediate reports of casualties from the of the blasts.The air strikes, which Israeli said targeted militant weapons facilities, came after Gaza militants launched 21 homemade rockets to the Israeli town of Sderot, injuring five Israelis, one moderately along with the rest lightly, the army said.When using 30 homemade rockets were launched from Gaza into Israel since Friday afternoon.Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility to the first wave of rockets, saying they were launched in retaliation for an Israeli raid close to the West Bank town of Tulkarem that killed three Islamic Jihad militants.Hamas claimed responsibility for a lot of of the rockets launched toward Sderot overnight.Hamas blamed Israel to get a blast that killed 15 people Friday evening in a rally in the northern Gaza refugee camp of Jebaliya and threatened to retaliate.Israeli denied involvement in this blast and Palestinian security forces said hello was caused by the militants' mishandling of explosives.The Israeli army said the air strikes targeted three Hamas weapons facilities, a weapons warehouse in the Jebaliya refugee camp in northern Gaza, a weapons factory in Gaza City and the other weapons warehouse in Gaza City.One missile landed in a empty field near an abandoned workshop where militants employed to make homemade rockets in Gaza City, causing no damage or casualties, based on Palestinian officials. The second hit a garage outdoor of a Hamas fighter. It was not immediately clear if there are casualties in that attack.Prior to leaving Gaza last week, Israeli officials said they'd deal harshly with any attacks originating from the volatile coastal strip.
muvdigital.net From time to time, CBS Correspondent Steve Hartman uses the random toss of a dart and a map of the United States to compliment him in his quest to prove that "Everybody Carries a Story." During August, he's going down memory lane with a few of the many people he has profiled. By using a dart and phone book to find a report usually means a long drive in the city, a long stare from your locals, and at least one unforseen circumstance. Now, CBS News Correspondent Steve Hartman says, the unforeseen - Katherine Herrington - would be a doozy. He thought fate had led him for the home of Roger and Evelyn Lovejoy, the name he picked of the phone book. But the person who answered the phone was Katherine Herrington. She says she's got no relation to the Lovejoys. Why did she answer the telephone? Well, their house is "sort of " her house, she says."She's similar to a daughter," says Roger Lovejoy. "Well, she's similar to a granddaughter, really." All of the rules say is that Hartman has to do a story on someone in the house, which he liberally interpreted to feature this one very sweet neighbor's kid.Lots of kids don't like to hang out with the elderly. But Katherine says, "Not me, I'm different."Her story begins some sort of away from the Nevada desert. She spent the initial five years of her life within the seediest part of Sacramento, Calif. She lived with her mother and her mother's drug-dealing friends, sometimes in a house, sometimes in a garage, and often on the street.Custody fell to Katherine's father Harry. "It's been tough," he admits that. He is a disabled miner who was glad to have her - but soon exhausted by her. "You know, you do not appreciate good people until you need help," he says.Evelyn Lovejoy says, "She just explored at me with those big brown eyes and I just kind of fell on her." She always wanted somewhat girl and offered to take Katherine as often as her husband enables - which wasn't much, she says, "He'd refuse.""No not tonight," adds Roger Lovejoy. "I wouldn't like any kids hollering. Raising a ruckus throughout the place.""And she'd say, 'How come,'" Evelyn interjects stating, "She grew on him."Roger Lovejoy says, "After quite some time when she wasn't around, I'd say, 'Well, where's Katherine?' I started missing her when she wasn't here."Seven years later, Katherine has become such a part of their lives - she even has her bedroom at the Lovejoys. She comes over pretty much everyday after school, usually stays for dinner and then goes over to her dad's through out the night. She splits her weekends, too.It is said it is like shared custody. "We just care about her very,very much, very much," Evelyn Lovejoy says.As for Katherine, she says, "I would hate to complete without them."At a time when so much is wrong on the planet, it's nice to be reminded that several things are still very, very right.
http://bottesuggpascher.physicianvacancies.com With this promise comes great pressure for the government to approve the drugs, even before all potential side-effects are known. CBS News' Sharyl Attkisson reports.
mini ugg It's a great story, but it ain't necessarily so: After 40, 50 or 60 years, a long-lost letter finally finds its destination. Was it really lost in the Postal Twilight Zone? Linn's Stamp News editor Rob Haeseler feels there's probably a less complicated explanation in most cases."Somebody found a classic letter and dropped it into the mailstream," he told CBSNews.com's Lloyd de Vries.Stamp collectors sometimes also include old envelopes and mail in their accumulations."They come out of people's attics and closets. As seniors die, these things are passed down to their heirs or are disposed of," Haeseler said. It may be the job of a well-meaning good samaritan or a prankster, but "they make good newspaper stories," and acquire plenty of play in the press, said Haeseler, who helped the San Francisco Chronicle for several years.Then the local postal people say they cannot imagine how it happened and apologize."They probably should apologize because they're showing their ignorance and spending their time and cash re-delivering something once every 50 years," Haeseler said.It's not obviously any good new phenomenon, he said.Brand new show after writing an article for this subject for Linn's, "I stumbled on an item written in 1932 by A.C. Roessler, a famous stamp dealer, where he mentioned the exact same thing happening back then," he explained.Some of these long-lost letters probably really were stuck in a mail chute or behind a bit of postal processing machinery — but not all.By Lloyd A. de Vries
tall ugg boots Small, mobile groups of youths hit Paris' riot-shaken suburbs with waves of arson attacks, torching numerous cars, as unrest entered its second week Friday and spread with towns in France.A woman on crutches was doused in flammable liquid and hang on fire earlier this week as she attemptedto get off a bus in a Paris suburb, a judicial official said Friday. She suffered severe burns.Overnight inside the Paris region, at least 520 cars were set ablaze, up from previous nights, the inside Ministry said. It said five police were slightly injured by thrown stones or bottles.Within the eastern city of Dijon, teens apparently angered with a police crackdown on drug trafficking in their neighborhood set fire to 5 cars, said Paul Ronciere, the region's top government official.Another 11 cars were burned in a housing project in Salon-de-Provence, close to the southern city of Marseille, police said.Riot police lost in force Thursday night. Some 1,300 were deployed throughout the low-income Seine-Saint-Denis area northeast of the French capital after Prime Minister Dominique de Villepin vowed to restore order.The violence erupted last Thursday when two boys who thought we were holding being chased by the police bumped into a sub-station and were electrocuted.Throughout the week the tensions, and violence, grew. So when CBS News correspondent Elizabeth Palmer reports, public housing developments have seethed with resentment and tension for decades (video), mostly among men of African or Arab descent. Lots of people living in the impoverished neighborhoods say they are isolated and neglected by the French government — and the widespread discontent inside the neighborhoods make them fertile recruiting grounds for Islamic extremists. But unlike previous nights, there have been few direct clashes with security forces, no live bullets fired at police, and much fewer large groups of rioters, said Jean-Francois Cordet, the top government official for the worst-hit Seine-Saint-Denis suburb northeast of Paris.Instead, he explained, the unrest was led by "very numerous small, and highly mobile groups," with arson attacks that destroyed 187 vehicles and five buildings, including three sprawling warehouses."The peak is now behind us," said Gerard Gaudron, mayor of Aulnay-sous-Bois, another badly hit town. He told France-Info radio that oldsters were determined to keep teenagers you will find prevent unrest. "People have had enough. Everyone is afraid. It's time for this to avoid."In the northeast suburb of Sevran on Wednesday, youths doused a lady on crutches with flammable liquid and hang up her on fire with a burning rag as she struggled to obtain off a bus, a judicial official said, citing the bus driver's report to police. The driver, who had ordered passengers to go away the bus because flaming objects were blocking the street, helped the injured woman jump off, the official said.Justice Minister Pascal Clement deplored the incident Friday, saying it caused him "great emotion." no previous page next 1/2

ranoumeasego

preachy mark cheap ugg boots uk reviews

Bericht door ranoumeasego » 11-11-2013 19:22

http://www.rotarysouth.org/michaelkors-com.html There's that eerie sense of deja-vu, reports CBS News Correspondent Bill Whitaker. However this time, students are walking into Columbine High to retrieve belongings left behind in their mad dash from death and also to see the place once so filled with adolescent life, now synonymous with young lives lost. For a few, the emotions are raw. "I ran out those doors that I just walked out of. Those were the doors which i ran out of and that's where my buddies were hiding," said Galina Vol, who just graduated from Columbine.The blood was gone, but glass remained about the floors and bullet holes remained as in the walls. Students were barred from some areas, such as the library, where gunmen Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold killed themselves and most of their 13 victims. Aside from some items that are being held as evidence, belongings left inside the library, the halls or perhaps the cafeteria were placed in the auditorium for that students to pick up. Items left in lockers were sorted, labeled and left from the gymnasium.Counselors and clergy members were accessible to help and teachers escorted teams of about 15 students to classrooms to pick up their things.Andrea Morroni, the mother of your Columbine student, said, "It's so still in that room. It's not like it used to be, noisy and congested." Her son Dante, 15, added, "It's more likely to be the hardest for the freshmen, because we have to deal with it, plus we have to rebuild the school."Like most, seniors Casey Stoner hadn't been within the school since the massacre. Her last school memory was of blood and terror. "I believe there's a part of me each other student, especially seniors, who think that in a lot of ways our school continues to be taken away from us," she said. "And having the ability to go back in the school is similar to the first step in reclaiming it."Isaiah Shoels was one of the 15 to die inside the shooting spree, almost 30 days and a half ago. His sister and brother are two of those who chose not revisit Columbine. "They're scared of that school," said their mother, Vonda. The Shoels family members have moved out of town, and they're suing the killers' parents along with the school. Michael Shoels says, "There's no way that I would send my kids in that area period, because there is some hate somewhere still available."For others, that's why they had to come back. "I have to, there's no choice inside it for me. That's my school, that is what I have to stand up for," said junior Chris Walters.The Rocky Mountain Columbine is Colorado's state flower. It flourishes on this occasion of year. That's the hope for this school and its students. Today they found their belongings. The hard part will probably be picking up the pieces of their lives.
michael kors sale At her heaviest, Nilvia Ruggiero weighed 268 pounds. The burden on her 5-foot frame left her feeling desperate.
http://www.rotarysouth.org/michaelkors-com.html Scottish police on Wednesday said they might allow protesters to march on the edge of the G-8 summit venue, hours once they canceled a planned demonstration following outbreaks of violence.After talks with organizers, Tayside Police said the march planned by G-8 Alternatives may ahead. Earlier, police had called off the march in the village of Auchterarder after demonstrators smashed auto glass, threw rocks and experimented with blockade one of the main approach roads to the exclusive Gleneagles resort hosting the summit.The decision to call off the march outraged the protesters. Organizer G-8 Alternatives accused the police of "disgraceful behavior" in denying lots of people the right to stage a peaceful protest, and insisted they'd not been consulted."This is really a serious indictment of British democracy," said spokeswoman Gill Hubbard.Keir McKechnie, one of many organizers with G-8 Alternatives, addressed the crowd of thousands. "How dare you know us that we can't march against the world No. 1 terrorist, George W. Bush?" he said. "We will give them a clear message we want every troop out of Iraq, we would like serious action on climatic change, we want all the debt dropped for Africa ... we want reparations for the rape of Africa throughout the last 200 years."The protests had caused apprehension in Auchterarder, a village of four,000 people 2.5 miles northeast in the Gleneagles summit venue.Earlier in the day, more than 100 activists, many clad in black and covering their faces with bandanas and wearing hoods, streamed out of a makeshift campsite in Stirling in central Scotland, 14 miles southwest of Gleneagles, where some 5,000 anarchists and anti-globalization protesters are staying.An Associated Press Television News cameraman said he saw several about 100 smashing the windows of parked cars and throwing stones at police. Police said some officers were injured, and eight received hospital treatment. Tayside Police said 16 people have been arrested in the Gleneagles area.Police Chief Superintendent Iain MacLeod said about 60 people was arrested following the violence in Stirling, and nine policemen have been hospitalized. He gave no information on their injuries.Traffic was snarled as police closed the M9 highway, the main approach route to Gleneagles from the Scottish capital, Edinburgh.
gucci handbags outlet The Senate Tuesday set aside Sen. John McCain's effort to present President Clinton unsought authority to use "all necessary force" to win in Yugoslavia. The Arizona Republican bitterly accused obama of being "prepared to lose a war" as an alternative to consider ground forces. The vote from the Republican-led chamber was 78-22, approving a leadership motion to table - or schedule - McCain's measure. Senate Majority Leader Trent Lott, R-Miss., told the Senate the legislation could show up again. But, Lott said, "this will be the wrong language and it's with the wrong time." He noted that Mr. Clinton hadn't requested the authority, and had no plans to get a ground campaign. CBS News Producer Mary Hager reports this "blank check" authorization was opposed by both Lott, and Minority Leader Tom Daschle, D-S.D., and was likely to fail despite lobbying by McCain along with other senators, including Joe Biden, D-Del.; Dick Lugar, R-Ind., and Christopher Dodd, D-Conn. McCain and the others have been urging obama to ask NATO for authorization to get ready for ground forces in Kosovo, when they are necessary. In a speech on the Senate floor, McCain was harshly critical in the president's leadership in the Kosovo mission and claimed that Mr. Clinton's motives were political. "Publicly and repeatedly ruling out ground troops may be smart politics according to the president's pollster, but it's inexcusably irresponsible leadership," he stated. An opponent of the resolution, Sen. Robert Byrd, D-W.Va., said the resolution was too far reaching, "giving the president blanket authority to utilize whatever action..is a bold and risky stroke." The Clinton administration also opposes the resolution, fearing that the contentious issue of authorizing ground troops would further divide the Congress and lead to increased efforts by some to curb ther president's authority. A week ago, the House of Representatives voted on several Kosovo-related resolutions, none of which garnered enough support to indicate a clear signal as to the House's position about the crisis in Kosovo. A former prisoner of war, McCain is often a candidate for the Republican presidential nomination in 2000 and his outspoken views - and increased media visibility - on Kosovo have bolstered his position in the crowded field of 11 possible contenders.
michaelkors.com Cadaver dogs and boatloads of forensic workers fanned out Saturday across New Orleans to gather the corpses left behind by Hurricane Katrina. Cleanup crews towed away abandoned cars and also began readying a hotel for reopening.Despite missing 300 officers from his 1,750-strong force, Police Chief Eddie Compass was upbeat because he reported that 200 arrests was made since the hurricane."We are certainly in control of this city," Compass said. "We've been almost crime free the past four days."Chief Compass gave CBS News Correspondent Byron Pitts exclusive access to city precincts where weary officers still sleep on to the floor. He answered allegations that some in their department participated in the looting during those beginning of chaos."Anybody that I have proof that stole anything besides to sustain life or protect the city they will not only be fired, but we are going to file criminal charges," Compass said.Pitts reports that Compass is considering criminal charges against the estimated 200 officers who deserted the city in the early days of this disaster.Meanwhile, the confirmed death toll in Louisiana stood at 154 people, including some patients on life support who died when power went, but the toll was anticipated to climb as crews collected bodies trapped in houses and floating in murky water. Police and military officials have been marking the location of bodies with global positioning devices and paint on the outside houses.Pitts reports that some residents fear bodies may turn up close to home. Londi Moore's lakefront home sits on stilts and also the neighbor's house now sits in her own back yard."There's something dead back here. And we don't know if it's a body," Moore told Pitts.Throughout the city center, crews began cleansing the mounds of trash and also other debris strewn by the hurricane and by fleeing residents.Bulldozers pushed lots of chairs, sleeping bags and other discarded items into giant piles with the convention center, the chaotic site where thousands initially took refuge before being evacuated a week ago. Dump trucks were hauling the debris away.Tow truckers started picking up the lots of abandoned cars littering the streets; other workers unloaded food and supplies for workers working in Bell South's downtown office.In the Parc St. Charles hotel, crews went floor to floor clearing up. "There's lot of spoiled meat, lots of bacteria that needs to be cleaned up," said Bob Allen, who had been supervising the crew.In the Superdome, where thousands first sought shelter just to be trapped inside with the floodwaters, water levels had dropped markedly. Water that after submerged cars parked around the dome had dropped to about 12 inches high.A group of police, doctors and National Guardsmen inspected Charity Hospital, where doctors and patients had been stranded in rising flood waters. no previous page next 1/2
www.rotarysouth.org/michaelkors-com.html To the thousands of pilgrims who travel here each year, the small farmhouse 25 miles east of Atlanta is holy ground. CBS News Correspondent Byron Pitts reports.According to Nancy Fowler, the Virgin Mary has dropped by to speak with her for the past eight years.From October 1990 to May 1994, Fowler delivered the messages on the 13th of each month. Then she announced the Virgin Mary would appear using a public message only once 12 months, on October 13. This year, Fowler spoke for the last time to onlookers of 10,000 gathered across the farmhouse.Fowler said that the final message she delivered through the Virgin Mary was one that the Catholic church does not officially recognize, but an email many believe in."If you choose to live besides God, then you will fall and fall you may," she said.The message, televised and available via satellite, brought applause and gasps from Fowler's audience.Even though the former homemaker did not give you a reason why the Virgin Mary was no longer permitted to visit with your ex again, Fowler told followers that "she, being the loving mother she is, reassured me which she would always remain with me, just as she reassured me she will always remain with all of you."For one of the most part, the crowd was quiet and attentive while Fowler read for A half-hour.People fell to their knees when Fowler declared that a multitude of souls accompanied Mary in her vision. She said the souls were in purgatory but were definitely released into heaven honoring Mary.Fowler has attracted much traffic from Mexico to hear her messages."We in Mexico and Latin America rely on the power of Maria and that's the only thing that can unify us," said Christina Peschard, who traveled to Conyers with her sister and mother from Zacatecas, Mexico.Some of the faithful said their cameras caught images of Mary, together with strange colors and shapes emanating through the sun."I come because of each of the miracles I have experienced," said Angie Moogalin of Chester, Virginia, clutching a Polaroid of Mrs. Fowler's house with another shape she claims is really a door above the house. "I've seen different lights and various images. There's just a feeling of holiness here."In her last speech, Fowler told everyone else that she plans to move to Florida.However, she said, individuals will still be welcome to visit the Georgia farm in the future. Souvenirs and videotapes will be deeply in love with site and available on the Internet.

ranoumeasego

turns tantrum ugg sale boots clearance

Bericht door ranoumeasego » 11-11-2013 19:23

Trilateral talks: Timor Leste Prime Minister Xanana Gusmao (left) mingles along with us Defense Receptionist Chuck Hagel (middle) and Indonesian Security Minister Purnomo Yusgiantoro prior to the keynote address of the 12th Intercontinental Institute regarding Strategic Scientific studies (IISS) Asia Safety Summit: The actual Shangri-La Dialogue throughout Singapore on Feb 5th. (Reuters/Edgar Su) gucci sling bag "It is like summer camp,In . she claims. "Like, we all get up in the morning and we have breakfast together as well as everybody's within sweatpants and T-shirts.Inches Dierks Bentley played the closing stand-alone show on the historic Ryman Audience before the venue replaces your 61-year-old stage. As well as it's no ordinary phase, but rather in which Hank Williams and Hank Jr. have the two performed, a new stage the place that the King, Elvis Presley, and the Queen of Heart, Aretha Franklin, played, a stage wherever every significant country act you can think of played. gucci fabric "First, Joan Streams has been and remains emphatically supportive of you," Kolb writes. "And, despite what has already been reported on the contrary, her company does not produce Fashion Police nor established the pay out of At the! Networks Productions’ copy writers. The personal problems on Joan have already been grossly unjust and inaccurate as the duty of the show lies on my own shoulders, not really hers." Harmon identified the Chase brouhaha during his podcast tape, joking he would return only if the actor -- whoexited the show within November-- was brought back to the sequence as well. coach gloves In a assertion, CEO Wayne Dolan said that latest pricing moves and an improved upon advertising perspective would aid an improved earnings position inside the second 1 / 4. Floria Sigismondi http://amm-shadeports.com/gucci-store-cheap-gucci-bags-sale-free-shipping/ The particular estate, which was the winter house of the delayed billionaires Walter as well as Leonore Annenberg, is quite beautiful. Twitter: @georgszalai black coach purse Your 49-year-old actor, whoever Plan B also developed the movie, traveled for you to four metropolitan areas throughout the nation in one morning to big surprise fans participating in screenings. The more effective co-sponsors of the agreement — Argentina, Australia, C . r ., Finland, Japan, South africa and the United Kingdom — issued some pot statement at the news convention Monday early morning saying these folks were "heartened" that about the first day time the agreement is available to signature so many countries were signing. http://fjdjbh.com/archives/170.html Hopefully, Gray has taken no more Adderall since his / her last test. If he's got, he can still be hanging between currently and Half a dozen p.michael. Friday.

XRumerTest

Test, just a test

Bericht door XRumerTest » 13-03-2017 12:02

Hello. And Bye.

XRumerTest

Test, just a test

Bericht door XRumerTest » 13-03-2017 12:03

Hello. And Bye.

Plaats reactie